Wedding Information & Packages
What To Expect When We Conduct Your Wedding
- Complimentary Ice, Water, and Soda during your photo session after the ceremony
- Coordination of the brides arrival to the ceremony to insure you are not there before your guests, unless otherwise requested.
- Fluff the Bride’s train just before she walks down the isle, if needed.
- Close the outside doors of the wedding facility for privacy.
- Hold the wedding bouquets while your party is getting in and out of the vehicle for the ladies and for the gentlemen we make sure your boutonnieres are pinned correctly, it’s nice to have an extra set of eyes to make sure your day is picture perfect.
- Make sure wedding gown does not get dirty or stuck in the doors. We clean our doors just prior to having the bride enter the vehicle each leg of the vehicle to prevent unwanted stains.
- We arrive at the Bride’s pickup 10 to 15 minutes early just to give her one less thing to think about.
- We always roll out the red carpet and provide complimentary champagne and provide sparkling cider for the younger members of your wedding party
- During the ceremony we re clean the inside of the vehicle to make it look just like it did when we picked you up AND we leave the vehicle running at all times to keep the temperature at an optimum temperature when you get in back.
- During inclement weather we will not only insure that everyone in the wedding party stays nice and dry (we are experts with umbrellas), we will walk as many of your guests to their cars as possible while your photographers are doing your pictures in the church.
- If you need to stop anywhere during your journey, no problem we are flexible.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY…. You will never find anyone other than a wedding professional conducting your wedding transportation. We will only send experienced personnel that have conducted hundreds of weddings, we only hire the BEST OF THE BEST for our respected fleet of cars.
At Limousine Maine we feel strongly that every Bride and Groom deserve the perfect day. If you are on a strict budget it should not prevent you from having first class wedding transportation. We offer fair prices to make certain that everyone has the opportunity to have their big day in a Brand New H2 Stretch. See our wedding rates chart below to see just what I mean. Remember that we are open to any special situations. If our vehicle is not already booked and you just need a ride to your ceremony we can probably help you out. At Limousine Maine we will work with you to make it happen. We are flexible to your needs.
Make you wedding day distinct and personal, the sky’s the limit with our lavish upgrades.
If you desire additional upgrades contact us and one of our wedding specialists will be happy to accommodate your request!
- Dom Perignon $150.00
- Cristal – $250.00
- Top Shelf – Call for prices
- Engraved Champagne Flutes – $50.00
- Waterford Crystal Champagne Flutes – $150.00
- Surprise your bride with a Dozen Red Roses – $75.00
- Balloons – $25.00
- 50 Bubbles for your receiving line – $25.00
- After reception pick-up for bride groom Call for rates
- Ride to the airport for the honeymoon – Call for rates
- Ride to the salon the day of the wedding – Call for rates
- Call us for a free, no obligations quote today!
Call Now 207-615-2040
Sunday, March 17 2013
Live Irish Music on St. Paddys Day!
Monday, March 11 2013
North of Nashville. Bluegrass
Sunday, March 10 2013
Ri Ri Irish Ceilidh Dance
Saturday, March 9 2013
Maine Roller Derby Lucky Lass
Friday, March 8 2013
Maine Restaurant Week